Ways to Increase the Value of Your Home
- You may feel the need to update something that is out-of-date. If your kitchen colour scheme was perfect a few decades ago but no longer works, now may a good time to update it.
- Some home improvement projects grow out of an immediate need to replace broken or inefficient fixtures. If a sink, tub, or toilet needs to be replaced, consider taking advantage of the opportunity to do a makeover on the entire bathroom.
- If you’re preparing to sell your home, you’ll want to be sure to get top dollar from the sale. That’s great motivation for some home improvement projects.
- You have decided that staying put and improving your home is a better option than moving.
- Your family has grown and you need more space.
Interior Designers - Interior Designers are specialists who will advise on furniture, wall coverings, colors, styles, and more. They help save time by narrowing your selection and saving money because they generally receive professional discounts from their providers. When you meet with an interior designer, be sure to tell them about your style and personal preferences. Expect to pay between $ 50 and $ 150 an hour, or you can negotiate a flat rate of about 25% of the total project cost.